Who should take this class?
- IT professionals want to advance their careers and remain relevant in the quickly changing cloud computing world.
- Software developers and engineers who want to learn how to build, implement, and manage cloud-based applications.
- Solution Architects who are in charge of building and implementing cloud-based solutions and want to learn more about cloud architecture and best practices.
- Working data analysts and data scientists who seek to use cloud-based tools and services for big data processing, storage, and analytics.
- IT and project managers in charge of IT infrastructure and initiatives.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners that wish to use cloud computing services to grow their companies, cut expenses, and increase operational efficiency.
- Students and recent graduates pursuing a career in IT who wish to solidify their knowledge of cloud computing technologies and increase their employability.
- Professionals wishing to work abroad can benefit from cloud computing abilities, as cloud expertise is in high demand in many countries.
- Cloud Service Models
- Major Cloud Providers and Platforms
- Core services
- Cloud Storage Services
- Cloud Database Services
- Containerization and Orchestration
- Serverless Computing
- Cloud-based Machine Learning and AI Services
- Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Cloud Security and Compliance
- Cloud Monitoring and Management
- Cloud Networking Services
Become a could expert at IDEaL
This course provides a thorough overview of cloud computing principles, services, and technologies, with a particular emphasis on key cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. The program includes cloud deployment patterns, infrastructure and platform services, storage solutions, and best practices for cloud security. Participants will learn how to develop, deploy, and manage cloud-based applications and infrastructure, which will prepare them for employment as cloud architects, cloud engineers, or cloud administrators.
- Comprehensive understanding of core cloud computing concepts such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and serverless computing are all covered in detail.
- Cloud-based apps can be deployed, managed, and scaled utilizing major cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
- Create and deploy a secure, dependable, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure that suits the specific needs of your projects or company.
- Hands-on expertise with industry-standard cloud storage, computing, networking, security, and monitoring tools and services.
- Using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Terraform or CloudFormation to automate and streamline cloud-based infrastructure management.
- Utilize effective monitoring, scaling, and load balancing solutions to optimize cloud resource usage and expenses.
- Containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes make it possible to create, deploy, and manage contemporary, containerized applications.
- Learn about serverless computing and how to create and deploy serverless apps with AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Azure Functions.
- Solutions for cloud-based data storage, processing, and analytics that enable you to make data-driven decisions for your organization.
- Prepare for certifications (for example, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect, or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert) to advance your career.