Who should take this class?
- Aspiring network administrators
- IT workers who desire to broaden their skill set and advance their careers.
- System administrators who desire to improve their networking knowledge and skills in order to better serve their organizations.
- Telecoms professionals working in the telecoms industry who want to learn more about networking technology.
- Freelancers looking for freelance jobs in networking to work on various projects for clients.
- Career changers who want to enter the expanding IT business but need a thorough introduction to networking.
- Network hardware and devices
- Topologies and architectures
Protocols and concepts for routing
Protocols and principles for switching
Connectors and network cabling
Troubleshooting a network
and programmability in networks
- Network hardware and devices
- Topologies and architectures of networks
- Protocols and concepts for routing
- Protocols and principles for switching
- Connectors and network cabling
- Network security
- Troubleshooting a network
- Wireless Networking
- Network management monitoring
- Automation and programmability in networks
Cisco Networking with IDEaL
Cisco Networking educates students on networking principles, protocols, and technologies, with a focus on Cisco hardware and software solutions. Participants learn how to use Cisco equipment and technologies to build, develop, and manage sophisticated network infrastructures. Network architecture, IP addressing, routing and switching, network security, and network troubleshooting are among the topics covered. Graduates are well-prepared to seek Cisco certifications such as the CCNA and CCNP, which offer doors to careers in network administration, engineering, and management.
Cisco Certification Preparation
Prepare to pass Cisco certification tests such as CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE, which will increase your credibility and marketability in the networking profession.
Network fundamentals mastery
Learn about network essentials such as IP addressing, subnetting, routing, and switching to lay a solid basis for advanced networking concepts.
Design of a real-world network
Learn how to build, deploy, and manage scalable, secure, and efficient networks for a wide range of business sizes, assuring maximum performance and reliability.
Expertise in troubleshooting
Learn advanced troubleshooting techniques for swiftly identifying and resolving networking issues, reducing downtime and boosting overall network performance.
Automation and programmability in networks
Streamline operations and reduce human error by automating and managing networks with tools and technologies such as Python, Ansible, and Cisco DNA Center.
Wireless networking abilities
To construct and operate safe and efficient Wi-Fi networks, you must first understand wireless network concepts, protocols, and architectural principles.
Simulations and hands-on labs
Use realistic labs and simulations to put your knowledge and skills to the test, ensuring you're equipped to tackle real-world networking difficulties.
Career counseling and assistance
Get help with job placement, resume creation, and interview preparation, as well as access to a network of industry professionals and peers.
Cisco Networking Career Opportunities
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Network Security Specialist
- Network Architect
- Network Operations Manager
- Network Consultant